Driver is responsible for providing transportation to Milford Seniors for food delivery, medical appointments, and grocery shopping at local Milford markets. Work as needed from Monday to Friday, from 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM
• Operate 14 passenger van or fleet vehicles (COVID 19 equipped)
• Valid public service license and zero points driving record with CT DMV
• Must submit to random drug and alcohol testing
• Follows safety rules of the road in State of Connecticut
• Knowledge of milford area streets and medical facilities
• Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. of food.
• Follow COVID 19 requirements: includes disinfecting vehicles between clients, requires mask wearing, daily temperature checks and maintaining 6 ft. distance from clients and follow workers.
• Support transportation personnel as assigned.
• Ability to communicate with clients, and provide customer service in a polite and profession manner.
Please submit resume for consideration to email@example.com.