What is a Respite Program?
While caregivers have time to work or run errands, participants at these programs engage in social and recreational activities. These activities help them stay connected to the world and people around them.
Individuals have the chance to meet and socialize with others while taking part in organized activities tailored to their interests and abilities. This encourages them to try new things and continue enjoying activities they've always liked.
What does a Respite Program do for Caregivers?
Meet the Staff
- Participants must be a current member of the Milford Senior Center.
- Annual Senior Center membership is $15.00 for Milford residents and $30.00 for non-residents.
- Daily Ahrens participant Fee: $10.00 (per person, per day) for Milford residents and $15.00 (per person, per day) for non-residents.
- Financial scholarship is available for participants, please inquire.
- Mini-Lunch program Cost: $3.00 per lunch. Participants may bring thier own lunch if they prefer